Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Woodchopper's Henchmen (A dark Poem (and Dennis' reviews for 2005))

The Woodchoppers Henchmen

Fear has sickened them. A Wound by something, vipershaped: it has gnawed its way into his brain. And to be quite frank, never will the wounded reptilian know a moment of peace until he fads into the mist of silence, and becomes a trophy for royalty down in the Woodchoppers domain; likened to all human things, we captures plant wooden veins.

It happens day or night; for myself, I live in a vague and horrific shadow, looking for dreams that lurk within ones consciousness; my friends, so called friends, for I must go along with them: nightmares, chaotic life can be an everlasting think, for the daydreamer I wish to greet.

Once sleep was a gift: a privileged feast for me: now it is a feared and haunted world; isonomic blitz. And those who know me: flee I tell them, gibbering on my ghoul like soul; with howling nameless obscenities, wanting my ear to find the demonic world for them, forever on earth. Wishing to be something more tha n what they were made for: with primitive, black powers galore.

Who am I, I am a man, I mean, wasI still think like one, perhaps I still amfor I was normal: with a history that was solidand life experiences were common, all cut away like an angelical cord (like Satans was), to join the reptilian race in the pale abyss from which: yelping, and garnishing of teeth never cease: we are the monsters: nameless monsters of the deep.

So what haunts me, you ask (?) ushered in by the sound of horror, which I utter. A strange behavior do you not think (?) you who have savage tastes, a pale twilight, who shuts down with a chill of the wind, creeping up his spine from a drowning sea; you who like ordinary, now here is the strange: me. Primitive, describes me, but powerfully felt. I shall transport you into a darker age, mine, and you will look to see the huge shadows, the hairy dying, the man-like grasses that stem from the woods; we cut you down, once we plant you in the gr ound. We creep up, when you are tall trees, with hatches: grip you, then reshape you: eternally.

At such a moment, in such an ambiance, I will stand, and suddenlyif not interruptedI will ghoul-like, or demon-like, or some beastly creature-like, I will appear on your narrow shadow: not far from where you are planted, head down, on this preoccupied ground, I swing my hat (off), and ax, and like dust and hair, and woodchips of mass, I make a trail of blood out for your figure: tree and grass, tree and grass.

What can I do, Im the Henchman, the Masters Woodchopper, and you are the wood, a stocky typical flesh wood, bent and gnarled from old age, on earth. Sometimes I will stand on a neighbors shambling shoulders, where fagots are eating his roots, and as I fall I cop plainly into the twilight shadow you leave in front of me; boredom has its paroxysms.

I did meet one, a bright, blue-eyed fella, so often found in the Midwest, of the United States; up there in Min nesota, where there are a lot of trees to cut, and people too.

Now this man was very close to me in the woods, he was kind I guess in his own way, he stopped to let me pass on the path. The blue eyed man jerked his head up, and he seemed to be aware of my tasks, perhaps some kind of second sight. He wanted to transpose my head on his. I read his mind. Peculiar was his gesture, frozen now in a stance, as I walked up the path. Lips quivering, terrible; he screamed: unseen beast (thats me I said, with a reptilian sneer): he lurked up, and ran toward me, ah yes, I was bewildered, but not shrieking, I made no move to stop him, saw him coming, his blue eyes glaring at me wildly though the dusty path).

Stop, I said to him, lest you want to be a root, I was most kind, for he gave me the right away. But he was approaching me quite fast.

Devil man, he cried. And my old ax came out from my hidden side.

Youre mad, I yelled back at him from, he now being but a few feet from me; but he only laughed insanely.

Die, die, die, he cried, and laughed like an unharnessed horse: not sure if that was for him or me, I was dead to the fleshly world anyhow, just on an everlasting mission.

Now standing next to me: face to face, his eyes were no longer blue, fading to root-darkness; my passion got strong, and I shouted:

Step back! Assured I would soon chop him up.

You are not my breed, I told this needing to be: a devil-man.

His eyes turned to gray, and then dark-yellowish-red: no longer was there a healthy tint to his deathly smile.

I am not insane, he yelled, standing in front of me.

My place is no place for men like you, I said, as he followed me down the path. My speed at night increased, as he followed, until I was deep in the woods, of noname. He thought it was still in Minnesota, but it was not. If there ever was an intended plot to this, he was becoming it.

A rumble of the earth now sla cked his pace, and I slowed down to the star lit twinkling of the night. We were now in the forest of the Woodchopper: my ground; and all the roots and men were plainly not visible to him; they were (to me of course, and to be :) furnished furniture, in the Kings room, the maniac and well, my un- mannered ruler.

Ill rest, I old the fella, and down we sat. You are welcome to stay as long as you want, so I said to him with a thanks, for giving me the courtesy, of letting me pass first (ahead of him) on the path, but restless now I was, and was hell; for hell wanted to see what next would transpire. (They also were famished for want of entertainment.)

Unimpressed, I felt over saturated with his bellowing for his passion, his passion being an upside down crucifix, around his skinny chicken-limp neck. All I knew was my king wanted a new wooden throne or perhaps a chair (since he didnt like his bellowing either)and I needed to grow the roots: fleshly roots are what m ake a demons throne you know. He shook his head at me, and I knew he could see: seewhat now, was coming; and he leaped in the air, to run, and my ax cut him down (like a bloody hound): enough problems I said, with such a voice like his; thus, I cut out his tongue as well. And now hes silent, dwelling in the lodge (as a chair), deep in the Woodcutters Hell.

(#939 1/2/2005)

Notes:

here are some updated reviews of Dennis for the year 2005:

Note 1: Recent interview on Radio Programas del Peru, concerning his two publications: Spell of the Andes, and Peruvian Poems; (RPP; Radio Programs and Channel #6, Cable Magico)) reaching five countries, and three contient)); over 15-million people; by Milagros Valverde, 11/15/2005, 11:00 PM. (Milagors read poems from both of Mr. Siluks books: Spell of the AndesandThe Ice Maiden.)

Note 2: Spell of the Andes, recommended by the Cultural Agency in Lima- Peru; located in Alfredo Benavides # 605 - Apartment 201, p hone number 2428942

Note 3: Interviewed by JP Magazine, interviewer Jose Luis Pantoja Ventocilla, who had very positive comments and appreciation for Dennis Poetic Peruvian Traditions and Contemporary way of Life; 10/26/2005.

Note 4: Mayor of San Jeronimo, Peru, Jesus Vargas Prraga, All mayors should recognize Dennis work (on his Poetic traditions of Peru; and favourable articles for the Mantaro Valley Region) and publicize it.... (paraphrased: we should not hide his work)

Note 5: 91.7 Radio Super Latina, 10/19/2005, interviewer Joseito Arrieta, reaching 1.2 million people in the Mantaro Valley Region about the book Spell of the Andes (paraphrased): the Municipality and the Cultural House from Huancayo should give an acknowledgement for the work you did on The Mantaro Valley.

Note 6: Channel #5 Panamericana 10/16/2005, Good Morning Huancayo (in Huancayo, Peru ((population 325,000)); interviewed by reporter: Vladimir Bendez, on Mr. Siluks two books: Sp ell of the Andes, and Peruvian Poems: also on, Mr. Siluks biography; for the Mantaro Valley Region, in Peru.)

*Note 7: Cesar Hildebrandt, International Journalist and Commentator, for Channel #2, in Lima, Peru, on October 7, 2005, introduced Mr. Siluks book, Peruvian Poems, to the world, saying: Peruvian Poems, is a most interesting book, and important. (Population of Lima, eight million, and all of Peru: twenty-five million)) plus a number of other Latin American countries: reaching about sixty-three million inhabitants, in addition, his program reaches Spain)).

Note 8: More than 240,000-visit Mr. Siluks web site a year: see his travels and books!

Note 9: Mr. Siluk received a signed personal picture with compliments from the Dalai Lama, 11/05, after sending him his book with a letter, The Last Trumpet on eschatology.

Note 10: Ezine Articles [Internet Magazine 11/2005, recognized by the Magazine Team, as one of 250-top writers, out of 14,700. Christ opher Knight, Editor; annual readership: three-million (?)

Note 11: Dennis L. Siluk Columnist of the Year, on the International Internet Magazine, Useless-knowledge.com; December 5, 2005 (Annual Readership: 1.5 million).

See Dennis' web site: http://dennissiluk.tripod.com


Author:: Dennis Siluk
Keywords:: Poetry
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment