Thursday, October 25, 2012

SSARG: III Planet of Gray Dawn (The Camp and the Saneyhs Chapter #7)

Chapter Seven

The Camp and the Saneyhs

I had a few abrasions on my arms and front legs, nothing real bloody, so I paid attention to the stranger more than to my would, the Leopard Man, as he and his tribesmen tried to comforted me with some chemicals he squeezed out of a planet, cactus like, which seemed to close my wounds up quickly, numbing them in the process.

Night seemed to be coming on, and the Leopard King offered me his hospitality. I accepted, lest I go back on my own, and have to worry about other predatory animals or groups of people as the Jawbones.

The Leopard Men, brought me into their cave-camp area of sorts, where there were several caves in the lower part of the cliffs, the cliffs being in a kind of a horseshoe circle, with a fire in the center part or the plaza like ground area about twenty yards from the caves; here and there were children and women going about their business, fetching water from a nearby creek, attending to an as sortment of duties, and chores; and I noticed an animal, likened to an earth dog but not quite, it had six legs, the back two had double legs grown together; no tail but a stub, an inch or two long, perhaps a hundred pounds or so; they stood up about three feet high when on all six legs. They had cat like eyes, yellow with two thin black strips alongside a small black dot in the center of the eyeball.

(We must remember, the cuts or wounds on Siren, she got from her previous fight, would normally kill a normal human being on earth, or put them in a hospital for a while.)

Saneyhs

Siren mentioned, they were all around her, in the camp, all around everything, everyone, everywhere, these dog like creatures, they were called Saneyhs, or Saneyh, for a single creature. They were wild looking, with large saber teeth gawking always, laughingly gawking, or snarling, with big bulging eyes.

See Dennis' web site: http://dennissiluk.tripod.com


Author:: Den nis Siluk
Keywords:: Short story chapter
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment