Monday, August 20, 2012

Disappearing Reappearing Objects

What I am about to tell you is a very Strange tale. It seems far Stranger to me, than most of the Paranormal things that I have written in the past, because it is something that has actually happened in my home. I don't often give my opinions on things, but I will this time. I think that most Paranormal events are frauds. Notice that I said most. I have reached this conclusion after finding evidence myself that indicated either how the event was staged or that a human was exposed while trying to fool everyone into thinking that a Spirit was responsible for certain actions. There is a famous Ghost program on the SciFi cha nnel that recently showed a film of their Paranormal investigation of a prison and during this investigation, a so called Ghost arose from nowhere and ran down a high ramp and disappeared. Upon further detailed examination of this video it became quite evident that the Ghost was wearing a wrist watch and had actually been a person covered by a black robe and crouched down upon the ramp. There were no lights on at the time and he blended well into the darkness. He then rose up and began to run creating the illusion of a Spirit materializing out of nowhere. In all fairness, even though the show did everything to get you to believe this was a Ghost, the head investigator said he wasn't sure.

So much for shows. What I am about to tell you did actually happen and I witnessed the results personally and have not a clue how it happened. It all started about two years ago. My son had a finished room in the basement. We are talking about a man, not a child as he was 35 years old at the time. One day he came home from work, went down to his room and came running up. Hey dad, why did you unplug all my wires? I asked him what he was talking about and he said that all his stereo equipment was unplugged along with his television, vcr, clock radio and a few other thinks like lamps. I was a little taken back. I told him that I wasn't even down there today, which was the truth. I spoke to my wife, the only other person in the house at the time and she said she hadn't gone down to the basement that day.

We put this matter out of our minds and my son went to work the next day as usual. When he came home that night he went to his room to change. Again he came running up the stairs. All his plugs had been pulled out again. Again he asked me if I did it? I told him that I still h adn't been down to the basement for anything and again asked my wife and she said she had no reason to go down to the basement that day. He asked me if I was playing a joke on him because he had plugged everything back in last night. I explained that I wasn't and he began to get worried. I just couldn't figure out what was going on. All the plugs just don't fall out of the sockets by themselves. The dog hadn't been down there because the dog never liked to go into the basement, maybe there was a reason for that after all.

We decided to set up a webcam in his room that I monitored every day. I never saw a plug being pulled or anything out of the ordinary while the camera was functioning We left it up for about a month and finally took it down. Then it happened, plugs began to be pulled again. I asked my son if he was nervous sleeping down there, but he said that except for the plugs being pulled out, he never saw anything out of the ordinary and kept his room. This plug behavior persisted on an irregular basis until he married and moved.

Once my son had left, all mysterious plug pulling stopped. He was gone for about a year. Nothing Strange happened during all of that time. After a year he asked me if I could make an apartment in the basement as he and his new wife wanted to save for a house. I did it and he moved back in. That is when things began to disappear. The things were nothing of value but they were things that made life more convenient. First the remote control for the air conditioner vanished. I tore up the house looking for it but it was never found. Because of this, we had to operate the air conditioner in the living room by hand last summer. Next the remote control for the cable tv disappeared. Again we tore up the house but never found it. We replaced it with one of those 6 in 1 remotes you buy at the store. Then a dvd I just bought disappeared. I looked everywhere and again never found it. You might say it is easy to misplace these types of things and you would be right, but you would have thought that they could be found with everyone looking for them.

Now here comes the really Strange part. One day my wife went to bed and there was the missing remote control for the tv. It was laying on top of out bed. How could this be? The bed linen and blankets had been changed several times since the remote went missing and besides that, we had scoured that room, including the bed, when we looked for it. Then it happened again, the remote for the air conditioner appeared on top of the tv in the living room. We had looked all over for this and had checked the top of the tv several times. This thing had been missing for over a year. Then the dvd turned up. I sat down at my computer desk and the missing dvd was right next to my chair. NEXT TO MY CHAIR where I certainly would have seen it when I searched for it a couple of weeks ago. I had sat in my chair every day since it went missing and belie ve me there was nothing next to the chair.

Do I now believe in the Paranormal? Is there some Spirit out there trying to make it's presence known to us? I can not explain the Strange events that have occurred in my home. I have never witnessed plug pulling or items being replaced personally and neither has any other member of my family. There are no pots or dishes flying around, no one is being branded with messages on their skin and there are no footsteps in the night or voices. All I know is that what has happened is very Strange and I have absolutely no way to explain it.

Copyright 2006 by About Facts Net and its licensors. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to reproduce this article if no changes are made and all links, if any, remain intact.

Ken is the webmaster of Abo ut Facts Net ( http://aboutfacts.net ) a popular, free, internet magazine web site. The site contains hundreds of articles on all different, interesting subjects which are often accompanied by photos, video or audio. The magazine is suitable for viewing by the entire family.


Author:: Kenneth McCormick
Keywords:: Ghost, Spirit, Entity, Strange, Unusual, Unseen, Unknown, Paranormal
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment