Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Incredible Works Of Mark Cater Pt.2

If youve been following these articles, this is Pt. 2 of 3. In the previous article about how I came across found and purchased two of 4 posted materials located on the Internet at www.lulu.com. The amazement of the first of these materials took me aback, due to the fact that Mark has found a means whereby Craps can be beaten on a consistent basis using a hedge-betting technique discovered by Cater that inverts the combinations of the Dice to 30 in favor of the player while the house only retains 6. In Pt.1 of this 3-part article, I stressed the importance that I cannot reveal the entire, due to copyright violations and other infringements. (See pt.1). As I discussed, in Pt.1, I purchased 2 items off the net, and the first literally stunned me. During the course of the next week I continued reading The Black Dice, and finished it - and thereafter began focusing on the second item. The second Book, is not really a Book at all its a paper, 19 pages to be certain. Thi s paper is just as important if not more than Cater`s first manuscript which I purchased, because it will scare the piss out of you! Now you might have asked yourself why a literary agent would go around and splatter information around about an author who is just like any author.

My reasons for doing this are my own and I feel convicted to do so because the information needs to be spread and not because the Books and papers that Mark promotes are publishable. The second product I picked up off the Internet is called: General Concepts of Space-time Automation. (GCSA abbr.) Without revealing everything in this paper, I should forewarn you that this paper deals with the concepts of Automated Space-time. When I started studying the paper, I found to my surprise that all energy is manually based with respect to the FULL automation of Space-time. Like Nanotechnology Cater identifies this fact as a flaw in nature due to all energy and matter constrained to an equidistant numb er of degrees of freedom. (df for short). In effect limitations that enable the energy and matter to be confined to probabilistic and permutative repeats within these equidistant degrees of freedom. Like Dice, or a lottery board. The result, of course is entrapment within space-time similar to that of the Matrix. Again like Nanotechnology Mark suggests that the more energy and matter are automated with respect to the FULL automation of Space-time the LESS it is affected by Space-time Automation. While inversely, the opposing condition of semi-or partial automations leads to cessation. Here`s the kicker and supposing this indeed is true it would mean that given the intent to bring about FTL, teleportation, and time travel, currently science is going about things all wrong because they are basing the indemnifications to achieve such only through manually based energies! In fact Cater goes on to explain that nothing short of automated energies can overcome the inhibitions of ma nual and partial energies can cause FTL because to go beyond the repetitive equidistant degrees of freedom we are confined in, cannot be done with manual and partial automations with respect to the FULL automation of space-time. This would enable New degrees of freedom that enable FTL and teleportation. When I finished studying Marks paper I was flabergastered! I was so excited about this News I was jumping through the house like a little kid with a New tricycle! I picked up the phone to try and call the local News station but my wife stopped me and said whom are you going to call? The News theyve got to know that teleportation and time travel are NOW possible! As I searched the directory for the right number my wife just stood there starring at me, and when I lookedwhat? I said. Do you know how silly that sounds? How on earth are they going to believe you? She was right! I would sound like a raving lunatic or a crackpot! I dont even have a teleporter! I slammed the phone do wn. This made me think about how all those contemporary scientists would take the matter as I discussed how I felt about what I had just learned. In fact they wouldnt! It would have to go through innumerable tests write-ups, New and developing stories and much debate and scrutiny just like Einsteins theories of relativity did. Even though Relativity came out in 1905 and 1911 it wasnt until much later that Relativity was accepted as absolute. This was a major let down and it slowly dawned on me that only if Cater`s paper became very popular that scientists would then begin to take notice of the paper. But why should these scientists control the semantics of how and why something this important-which can actually bring about interplanetary travel and trek-like transport be counterpoised by falling or be ridiculed by them and them alone? Wait a minute! Dont scientists work for the Government? Weaponry? No not that only, then I thought about the future and what it might be like with such technologies everywhere. It would of course change everything.

Great, just wonderful, how the hell would that happen? What happen? Said my wife. How would the world become advanced to the point where FTL and teleportation are common everyday occurrences? She thought about this for a moment and quickly came up with the answer. It wouldnt, not the way things are going right now. What` do you mean? I asked her. She replied, if FTL and teleportation were common, everyday occurrences, dont you think that it would be charged for? I leaped out my chair thats it! Money! But then it struck me that teleportation shouldnt be charged for. Like in a free-society, similar to the fantastical T.V. series star-bark. But that would mean that if FTL and teleportation were charged for, then they could also charge for physical immortality as well. Which kind-of sucks if you ask me. But what was the reason for this I wondered. Intuitively I went over to my DVD player and went thro ugh some of my old trek movie disks and put in a movie. I scanned through various scenes and got no feedback. Then I put in another and began scanning it too. A scene came up where the Genesis effect was being proposed to a dead moon. I paused it and looked at the cover of Marks paper Automation, automation yes that has to be it! Let me explain what I realized. Assuming that these things GCSA proposes are applicable to a real future where real transport like GCSA says are do-able, and they charged for it then it would mean that the world would remain in-between a partial and semi-automated state of affairs. And thus the world would not be FULLY automated. So Cater`s point is to actually change the entire world and make everything automated! Not just bring about FTL and teleportation, he literally means that the entire planet should be upgraded! Good god, I thought what if.

I went to find my wife and explain what the implications of what I had now understood were. Honey .

Available @

http://www.lulu.com/markcater

Mark Cater`s official myspace dot com website:

http://www.myspace.com/markcater

My email:

ABrooks790@yahoo.com

NOTICE: You may FREELY reprint; distribute/redistribute or pass-out this article with the condition that the URLS and email are NOT removed or altered in any way, shape, form or manner whatsoever, that the content of this entire Article remains in tact and that this notice is NOT removed or altered.

omitted for privacy


Author:: Atreu Brooks
Keywords:: Money,Sex,Business,Authors,Actors,Writing,Reviews,best products,New, Books,Love
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment