Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Doctor Zimwinkie (Part One of Two)

Part I [One

Doctor Zimwinkie

[3/3/2004: 12:10 PM

I wasnt going to write this story out but I guess I will, my wife is in the shower, and I have to wait for her anyhow; as I was about to say, I wasnt going to write it out because it seemed a bit, un-approached, trivial, yet it came upon me as I was about to step into the shower, yes, oh yes, the name Doctor Zimwinkie came to me like the sun rising over the hill, or the tide rushing to the shore at midnight. And then when I stepped into the shower, it was like a movie projector going on in my head [mind, and I couldnt stop it, could for the likes of me shut the thing off. It was like someone, somewhere tapped into my circuits, my DNA, my cellar structure, and was giving me a story.

And so, as I soaped my body, it came to me, Doctor Zimwinkie was in a room, a large room and there were a mass of people there, with him, or by him, yet he was somewhat sitting by himself in a chairsomewhat separated. It l ooked as if it was a convention, and then Doctor Zimwinkie assured mein his own mannerisms so it was, yes, a convention for the elite, the highly intelligent, and the most renowned of the people of planet earth; the high and renowned politicians and scientists of course. They were all talking on many different subjects, and to my understanding, what the good Doctor was saying, wasby and large, on a conglomeration of all the topics of interest of the world, such as: war, peace, God, life in general and life not so far from its general premise: its DNA structure, and yes, we got down to the economics of things; and then into: death, and life after death, a ting on time travel, along with geology, anthropology, psychology, archeology, all the alogies in the world were being talked about here, at this meeting of the minds. But to my amazement, the good Doctor didnt, or wasnt I should say, all that interested, not until a certain person said,

How about, aging, why are we n ot living longer? then he showed pictures of a great find that just took place, where a group of hunters were found [their bones that is, in the mountains of Peru, and two of the specimens were considered to be over 800-years old, not the bones, but their life span, the bones were something like 6500-years old. Well, this got the old Doctor out of his chair at once, finaly. But I could tell it was not that the men had lived 800-years that surprised him, for he scuffed at that, when it was repeated, and Doctor Hammernod, noticed that.

Said he, to Doctor Zimwinkie, You seem interested but a bit unmoved by these pictures, what is the part that interests you sir?

Well, both doctors of science, and somewhat distance friends, the 58 robust doctor Zimwinkie commented:

It is not the age of the person, for surely you should be aware man was created to live much longer, if not eight-hundred years, how about eight-thousand years, if not forever, but then maybe foreve r is a bit too long; what I am seeking is the answer of why the age of mans body structure went from, lets say: 800-years to 40 years and now to 85 years. And I know the bible says 120-years, and I know this and that, but want I want to know is, is what DNA molecule God touched to shorten our life span; and if it wasnt Him, then I want to know who it was, and how to reverse it.

Doctor Hammernod just looked dumfounded at Doctor Zimwinkie. He was asking the impossible, if not the ridicules. But if anything it gave Zimwinkie food for thought, and he rushed out of the convention hall to his home. [Now I got to add where he was from; for it wasnt given to me, but I expect he must have come from, Malta, since that is the first thing that comes to mind as I am quickly writing this down now from my daydream experience in the shower, and trying to get it all detailed before my wife comes out, for she will want to go to lunch, unless I forget what I was thinking.

Well, D octor Zimwinkie got home to his flat, overlooking the Mediterranean of which is in Valetta, Malta; here the waters are pure blue, an American Scientist who had come to Malta once, several years earlier and did some research on the old ruins on the three islands, dated civilization here to have gone back as far as 5200 BC; predates Caral, in Perus civilization [which is 3000 BC.

There in his huge flat, he went into his cozy study, and started researching the DNA structure again; I say again because he had studied it all his life, but now something occurred to him, he could try to tap into one of the molecules, by injecting himself with a serum he had, this would help him pinpoint a certain DNA molecule [s, it was all by chance he knew, but should he tap into the right one, it could induce a history readout, that is to say, he could revisit history in the making, duplicate it, as on film, and play it out, to find what took place. As strange as it sounded, no one had a better tune to such an adventure, if indeed, anyone, anywhereat all, had any kind of adventure like that in the making.

And so, he injected himself, and found himself in a time zone of approximately, 6008 BC. As he walked about likened to a shadow, fiend or mist, he was in a ghostly like form, he met a man called Sinned. He had never heard of him in history, but it seemed it might prove interesting.

As Sinned seen Doctor Zimwinkie, he took him as a demon, and soon Doctor Zimwinkie would understand why, for during this period of time, a demonic force ruled the world, and he also found himself at a city called Yort, and putting two and two together, figured it wouldin timebe called, Troy. He did after several hours convince Sinned he was truly not a ghost in the form of a devil or non living element, but rather a person who had taped into a vital source in the human body that allowed him to visit a part of history that would, or might explain why man had lost th e life expectancy he once had. But in the process of learning about Sinned, he also learned he was one of the few men who had seen God in all his glory. Would he not know this secret then, but when he asked him the vital question he was seeking to the variant graph he had made into mans life span, Sinned replied,

I had seen the most Holy, but I never brought this up to His attention, but if you look around, you will see that Angelic Renegades have cohabitated with animals, and humans, and in doing so, were punished and their bones are hidden under the sands all over these lands. But during there existence they produced hybrids, these demonic beings if you will are a product of this whole mess. Some half human, some half animal, some half angelic, some a mixture of all these things; there is no pure blood anymore, or so it seems, not like in the beginning. And the few that are left, with strictly human blood with no superhuman qualities, or call it a bad mixture, is me, and a few others who are building a big boat, someplace I think in the far north.

The good doctor wanted more information

[This is when my wife woke up to take her shower, and now she is ready to go to lunch, I do hope I can finish this story, but Im not sure at this time I have the ending, I should have pretended not to know she was up, but let me see. It was 12:10 when I went into the shower and now it is 2:11 PM, let me see what I can do to retrieve the rest of this story, if not, Im sorry, this is all you get. But to be honest with you, when my wife woke up, it broke the circuit between the good doctor and me, so I dont really know myselfyet.

See Dennis' web site: http://dennissiluk.tripod.com


Author:: Dennis Siluk
Keywords:: Short Story
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment