Saturday, May 18, 2013

SSARG: III Planet of Gray Dawn Saneyhs of Planet Cirumia Chapter #8

This breed of animal I had never seen, not even on the animalistic humanlike forms on planet SSARG; or for that matter on Toso, or Moiromma, and surely not earth. They had lion like claws, and they moved quickly, like leopards, or cats, eyes penetrating. There must had been two for every man, woman and child in the camp area, I sensed they were guarding them, especially the children; when not doing that, I noticed they dragged a few dead bodies out to the dump area outside the camp, they ate them and what they didnt eat, they burned, or buried. I assumed they were dead from previous battlesthe enemy that is; I didnt pay all that much attention to it: I did noticed though they were bruised bodies. As they [they being: the Saneyhs walked by me they hissed at me: looking, always looking, I also sensed they may have felt I was there to replace them, for it seemed, they made a desperate scramble to their masters when they first saw me, unless that is how they were naturally, a nd time would tell me it was not so, that it was me indeed.

The king laid his glaring eyes on his two pet dogs, or Saneyhs, and they seemed to understand I was not a threatnot yet! They acted like lost souls, not as bold as I had first imagined them. They made no effort to harm me, and remained at their posts and were very dutiful.

As night sunk in more, the pale sky turned the evening into a velvet type twilight as I sat by the fireplace.

Velvet Twilight [Over Planet Cirumia in the Black Galaxy

Velvet twilight fell over the planet
Franticly defusing the pale slopes:
With yellowish-brown, purples hues
Shirking the colorless downnearby.

Strange constellations rose ablaze:
Stars veiled over the far-off moon,
As it rose over the consecrated valley
And its brooding monochrome mounds

The icy air: produced a velvet sky:
Stiff, extensive: with gritted eyes.
Its dark broad, natural, evening lights
Flooded the hills with surreal sights.

The mad planet, now painfully calm
Endured twilight, as it came in spasms;
Then Climbing above, Cirumias belly:
It tightened its girdlefor knotted birth.

#1377 [7/2/2006 For SSARG III/Chapter #8; written at EP Caf

As I laid the night away on some furs by the encircling fire, in front of the cave of the kings, the Leopard mans abode, around me, eerie the eyes were of the beasts, as they searched every inch of the nights camp; the beasts yapping away, quietly, as the flicker fire made its crackling sounds, and its flames displayed its colors of blue, red and orange, a tint of yellow, warmed my blood in my body, soaked to the marrow of my bones, and lit up my face, legs and thighs now could stretch out with no worry of catching a frozen wind, it felt good. If ever a fire was appreciated, it was this evening.

I lay half naked backwards, for the fur did not cover me completely, and I seemed to be daydreaming, drift ing off, thinking about ancestors, Moiromma, my health, and the snarling dogs...

See Dennis' web site: http://dennissiluk.tripod.com


Author:: Dennis Siluk
Keywords:: Chapter Story
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment