Friday, May 17, 2013

Chosen for You An Inlove Poem

Chosen for You
[An, in-love poem

Part One

When I move
When I am by you
I find in each move
Your eyes seeking me
As if love made you of magic
And put you in my hands

No missing parts
No hollow ends
You are complete
My wife, my friend
Complete, from end to end,
Not a morsel would I change

It wasnt that long ago
You and I were faceless
In a world that trembles senseless
Then a door opened, wide
For you, you and I
As if a meteor had fallen
Fallen from the sky

When I do not look at you
Your face, or into your eyes
I know that they are there
For I have searched
Looked for them
All the years of my life

In the darkest, my love
In times I thought I must die
In day, the moon (in gloom)
The streets filled with people
The many eyes with cloths
With all of this in mind

Ive never denied my love
The love I had for you
Never ever, in this time!

Part Two

You are mine and
I am yours
Little one
Lovely one
Sleepy one
Always;
Sing
Suffer
Sigh or
Dream
Always

Part III

We shall climb over
The walls of darkness
Cast the shadows
To the winds
Silently pray in the
House of God:

And we shall travel
The planet;

Burn our lives
Into pottery unbreakable;

Where fire and soul
Shall meet:

And the menacing hungry
Gulls shall weep,

(and still)

We shall travel and
Burn our lives into pottery;

Like an earthquake
We shall shake the shaft of light

Hidden underneath the sea
The sea of life

The sea where only God
And his angels be!...

Note: 9/16/2005: Dedicated to Rosa

See my website for travels, and just enjoyment, Dennis


Author:: Dennis Siluk
Keywords:: Poetry
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment