Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ideas: Bedrock of Ideas

My bedrock of Ideas
Is an openness
Of heart and mind
While laying upon my bed
When I seemingly have time
For freedom of thought
And illumination of the mind
The Creator in me
Won't just let me be
There is always more
To hear and see
Thus I embrace it
Happily and inquisitively
Always myself curious
What new things
Shall come to me
Awake and stir me
Excite and invigorate me
Teach and transform me
For I oft am the first recipient
The delightful participant
Of my new invention
Ingenious creation
Thankfully the Spirit within
Graciously chooses
To interrupt my sleep
To take me deep
Into the depths of discoveries
Even heavenly mysteries
To uncover new truths
Hidden from the ages
To clarif y confusion
That baffled the sages
It's not that I am
So resourceful
On the contrary
I'm just available
Willing to commune
With my own heart
Upon my bed
While the Holy Spirit
Impregnates
And fills my head
With such revelation
I cannot rest
For it resurrects
Uplifts
Shifts
Shakes
And even takes
Over me
At first my wife tried
Now she just lets me be
There is no turmoil
In this my dilemma
For I am a writer
Ready and willing
Such inspiration
Leaves me happily singing
Smiling at any hour
At the awareness
Of such miraculous power
So I follow the flow
Like a little child
Tender, meek and oh so mild
And I never am disappointed
By my sporadic
Wee hour of the night
Divine appointments
For in them
I always come out the better
Never the lesser
Always getting something richer
Wonderful
Orchestral
And when I go back to bed
I do so bountifully full.

Paul Davis is a life coach (relational & professional), traveling minister and fitness trainer. Paul is the author of several books including Breakthrough for a Broken Heart; and Stop Lusting. Paul is a popular worldwide keynote speaker, creative consultant, humor being, adventurer, explorer, mediator, minister, liberator and dream-maker.

Paul's compassion for people & passion to travel has taken him to over 50 countries of the world where he has had a tremendous impact. Paul has also brought revival to many in war-torn, impoverished and tsunami stricken regions of the earth. His nonprofit organization Dream-Maker Ministries is building dreams and breaking limitations.

Paul's Breakthrough Seminars inspire, revive, awaken, impregnate with purpose, impart the fire of desire, catapult people into a new level of self-awareness, facilitate destiny discovery and dream fulfillment.

Contact Paul to minister, speak at your event or for life coaching: RevivingNations@yahoo.com 407-967-7553.

For additional info: http://www.DreamMakerMinistries.com, http://www.CreativeCommunications.TV


Author:: Paul Davis
Keywords:: Ideas,bedrock of Ideas,Creativity,Ingenuity,Inventive,Innovative,Genius,Breakthrough,Clever,Creator
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment