Monday, October 24, 2011

The Tiamat and the ForestBoughs

I heard the wet hoofs of the Tiamat: Saw lightening flashes from her eyes, Illumed my way as I tried to escape, (Amazed was I)) Hiding in the deep Forest-boughs))and narrowly did I!

But she retracedone by one, my steps: I could see her teeth, and towering head A tempest of terror, with hungry despair!

For within a few minutes I decriedas she Blended in, indistinguishableamong the Bulk of the forestmassive boughs.

I thought as I drew back (The sound of My heart Loud with vibrations): I bid this old cursed world farewell!

Then her demoniac fury brought The holocaust upon me; Forthwith, I knew now, not where I am! Nor have I Refuge with the eerie fiends.

7/27/2006 #1397 Written at El Parquetito Caf, Lima, Peru

Note: in writing out the new short story of: The Tiamat of Titan, at the El Parquetito Caf, this sunny afternoon Wednesday, in Lima, Peru, Miraflores, the poem came to me suddenly, and I had to order a second cup of coffee to fini sh it. The story being about the birth of the Tiamat; in the past Ive done several poems, and a few short stories on the Tiamat, and three books. Somehow this creature has come into my life, and never seems to leave.

See Dennis' web site: http://dennissiluk.tripod.com


Author:: Dennis Siluk
Keywords:: Poetry and Commentary
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment