Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Poets & PoemsPart X Nothing (a Conversation with the SecondSelf)

Nothing (A morning conversation with the second self)

Its not called wisdom or knowledge, I call it nothing, in lack of a better wordnothing, where everything comes from...!

Very little, I suppose my second self thought, I provoked nothing from it, no response, it just listened to me, had it said something, I suppose it might have said: there are no blueprints for life, how God made us; we are regarded as an evolutionary creaturefrom beyond, ultimately trying not to give God recognition, when I find it easier, simpler and less immense, to get his involvement in this ongoing technical problem.

If it is anything, it proves one thing, we know nothing, or at least I fall into that category. Oh, I dont know, cant find one stream of thought anymore, I shall live out my days perhaps in Peru, in the Andes, the Mantaro Valley, I do know my lethargy (my weariness that is). I am certain I have my doubts, it is hard to say, exactly what they are, or what I mean, it will have to be put on the shoulders of young poets to weigh up. They will have to continue the march, if they can find uninterruptible time, curiosity...ongoing and unrelenting energy, Ive dont have it anymore of that asset. Yes, yes I like Confucius, I like all the great thinkers, poets, in fact I will say it again, I have come from there to here, avoiding nothing, and learning very little on the way, trying to find the end from the beginning, too late did I start, and it will be too late when I finish.

So I hear you say... Youve always been too late... Oh, yes, --yes indeed, you are right, yes, yes, life, I am simple in it, not shackled to it, to anymore, anyhow.

The dumb ones, I mean real dumb ones, think they know a lot of something, yet, nothing comes out of their mouths, nothing but uncertainty so it tells me they know very little, it even could be less than me.

It is this suspense I think that leads them to thinking they got it, or had it, but they got what they were looking for, nothing, yes oh yes, nothing but processing over and over knowledge that came to late for them to use now. Pure knowledge that comes from old age brings peace, the universe to its obvious greatness, all wrap up statements I supposebut everything worthwhile is obvious, is it not?

You dont answer again, but I think youd say, when it is all gone, the spirit of man will remain, yes, that too is a genus or better put, a germinating force in the overall picture of humankind.

We are a world in motion in the cosmos: fusion, or synthesis, no more not much more than that I expect; next to an arc of time, a shadow, a furrow, you might say, we are all trying to guess where we are from, thats how much we know, perhaps we dont want to know, it gets a ting painful. I guess I really dont know, I know very little, and I think you do to...!

See Dennis' web site: dennissiluk.tripod.com


Author:: Dennis Siluk
Keywords:: Interview
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment