Friday, September 9, 2011

Doctor Zimwinkie (Part Two of Two)

Part II

Another Time

I wasnt sure if there was going to be a part two to the story, but at 4:37 PM, my wife left me at the bookstore at Barnes and Noble, in Rossville, Minnesota, Har Mar Mall, to go to work at the St. Paul, Post Office, and it jumped back out at me; I mean I was just sitting there and like a fresh banana just peeled and I was hungry, it came, and I devoured it all, and wrote it as it came. Now its 9:27 PM at night and Im typing it from the napkins I wrote on at the bookstore. I got to do it right away, before 2:00 AM, when I got to pick up my wife, or else I may lay this story down for ages. Yes, one must write it down when it is there, when he or she is filled up with petrol, gas: and my tank is filled at this moment. I dont even know how this story is going to end to be honest (normally I do), but it is there waiting I just got to get through some cobwebs, and it will be waiting for you as well as for me. I usually know the ending before I start, so this will be as much a mystery to me as it is to your first reading of it: sentence by sentence.

As the doctor sat listening to Sinned, feeling somewhat helpless, it dawned on him what he needed was, or possibly needed was a specimen, and he was the specimen or could be. The Doctor was thinking this person Sinned could possibly live to be 800-years old, or 8000-years old. He needed to analyze Sinneds genetic markup, his DNA, which as or so he believed it was as unalter3ed from the birth of the solar system, or at least that of earth, some 4.6 billion years ago. He had a clean makeup you could saythe graph could start with him, from zero, and then make its way up and down the charts as man aged and died and new generations came, and left. He was excited.

He realized as far as the rest of the world, it had gone, or undergone an extensive chemical change. But Sinned was not part of the demonic world he lived in. And thus, before the new world order ca me about, he needed somehow to analyze his DNA, his chromosome structure, his rRMA and mRMA, and see where and what took place. Time was of the essence; his body could only survive for a limited time without food or water or bathroom facilities. And the serum he was injecting into his body [had injected intravenously, would run out in a matter of thirty-six hours or so, possibly a little longer, and depending on how far he was into this phenomenon, he might be able to stay a little longer depending how long his body could hold the serum in it, intact.

On one hand this was a gigantic feat, on another a nightmare in the making, and still on another podium was the opportunity of a lifetime, one that could alter his life spanin addition, or that of the futures, and make him the greatest scientist of the 21st Century.

Im trying to go back to the beginning of time Sinned, the good doctor shared with his new friend. Thus, Doctor Zimwinkie, with his misty-white config uration of an existence for a body, followed Sinned to his abode within the great walls of the fortress Yort, to his backyard, where his walls were some twenty feet high making the surrounding area quite private. Semas, Sinneds slave brought him some orange juice, and they both sat down, Semas with his eyes popping out like a snake that was just squeezed to the maximum, said nothing. [Who was a long time employee of the familyin a slave like capacity. As they rested a while, Sinned stood up as if he had a brilliant idea,

Ill take you to our temple, there in the temple my father and the great king Thesas, fought the Tiamat over what is called: The Great Mesopotamian Stone. On it, it has our laws, but on the sides of it, it has a language no one has really understood, possibly you can translate it, something tells me it will have more meaning for you than us; having said that, the two men journeyed a ways within the city-compound to the temple.

Doctor Zimwinkie looking over the stone like a dog his bone, it seemed to him to be most interesting, as if it was the makings of the first writings of Sumer, along with other characteristics, and numbers, and letters. He stood by the stone a long time, a very long time, deciphering one side of it, then started talking to himself:

The DNA equals Gods name, preserves information from the time of mans formation on earth. I conclude you are a new breed, were a new breed, now being infected. The original origin being deceased [Sinned just looking at the professor I think. Anything after you was a wipeout, that is why we cannot come to any definition of why the Bible and scientists conclude our existence to be, betweenat any given time for the past 4000-years, between 40 and 120 years of life,

Said Sinned, Do you want to read the other side?

The good Doctor nodded his head like a child who just got a sucker; he had the biggest smile a man could produce, from ear to ear, said Zi mwinkie, Quite sophisticated, yet here remains a gravitational attraction for me, and I feel I can break the code if it is here. (Several hours had gone by now, and the serum was on its last few drops, and the doctor was getting weaker as he spoke, and tired, he was as in a coma state of existence, had anyone come into his study and looked at him, so they would have perceived it to be.)

[As I got up from my table, I knew what was next, but I needed a book on genetics, zoology, and or physiological psychology, I had it in college but that was thirty-years ago, and although my mind was being fed what to write, I needed the proper language for the reader, so I hurriedly grabbed a book on nursing, not sure if this was going to help, and rushed back to my table to write out the rest of the story; but I knew what the professor had on his mind now, but still not the ending.

As the Doctor wrote down in his mind his translation of what the rock said, to his understandingt o his understanding anyhow, to his perceptive mind I should say, it implied that the hand of God must have touched a certain chromosome, thus weakening them all, and in particular, one specifically, hence, dropping life expectancy; this created a synthetic DNA reinforce from RNA.

As Sinned looked at the Doctor, Zimwinkie started to explain, even though Sinned would not identify with, he himself hand to reassure himself of his findings:

DNA is a nucleic acid occurring in the cell nuclei, as a basic structure of the genes, present in all body cells. In our case here, some or all or one was hampered with, or so I believe. DNA means: Deoxyribonucleic Acid. The DNA contains the specifications you might say, for all the biochemistry of the cell. Now to my way of thinking, was the twist in the ladder of the DNA sequence off its axis? Was the double helix too thick or thin? Was the replication off balance? In my mind I have created a template for when I come out of t his, I will test it. Whatever is wrong, it is in the genetic code for sure, and this stone has its secret.

The Doctor stepped back a moment, trying to gain his focus, telling Sinned he was getting weak, and possibly my lose consciousness soon and, should that happen he might disappear so do not be alarmed. Sinned calmly as could be, simply acknowledge it, and waited patiently until he regained some strength.

Chromosomes, a structure in the nucleus of a cell, with a line thread of DNA which transmits genetic information; you see I knew it all the time, it is in the Chromosomes; and it is associated with Ribonucleic Acid otherwise known as tRNA, genetic material of the cell and is attached to the cell membrane. Therefore, my good friend, Sinned, during cell division one chromosome must be reinforcedstimulated. You see we have 46 of them creatures in us: 46-somutic cells in humans, of 22-pairs of autosomes and two sex chromosomes [xx or xy. This stimulation proce ss would have to take place only with fetal cells. If I could do a biopsy, or conception I could abort a half life span for human kind in the 21st century, they could live for millenniums. In any case, by doing this it would stop any chromosomes from braking and giving to mankind, long life again. The autosomes, or pair of chromosomes were altered, or infected at one time [1-22, surely it wasnt the x and y [or sex ones; wait a minute [he now looked at the end of the stone, what is that, it looks like an F, does it mean it is the 19th and 20th chromosome? [The doctor pondered a moment. Wait, it maybe a B, the front a little warn, possibly a B that would mean chromosome 4 and 5?

At just that moment he collapsed on his study room floor. The syringe jerked out of his arm, he laid in a hazy shock like position.

Discover

When Doctor Zimwinkie woke up, he was in a hospital bed; a week had passed by, since that is, since he had returned from his voyage to the anc ient world. He had been 48-hours under the serum, in a semi coma state, and had laid 24-hours on his study room floor beyond that 48 without assistance; when Doctor Hammernod came over to talk about his ideas on aging, thus, finding him lying almost dead on the floor, he of course called the ambulance immediately. Dr. Hammernod was so interested in his journey; he stayed by his side during his whole recovery.

Said Dr. Hammernod as Zimwinkie opened his eyes finally, and got them focused, and now Zimwinkie could see Hammernod plainly, and with a little humor to the tone of his voice he said:I see youve been experimenting again? And I been hearing you say letters for days now, what do they mean?

Zimwinkie knew he had learned something during his stay, during his transition to Yort, but he couldnt remember the last hour, the letters he needed to know, the two chromosomes. And now it seemed Hammernod had the information, and was playing with him.

What do you mean by that, you old coot, and dumbbell, what do you mean by letters?

Do you want me to say them out loud? said Hammernod.

Yes, yes, say them now. Hammernod was taken back a bit by this, thinking that is not what hed had said in his place. Possibly he was the only one who knew, and now he started to figure out what it all meant, he didnt know how he got to it, but possibly they could work together on this aging project he was so worked up over.

Said Hammernod [sternly, I heard you say two letters in particular.

So what where they?

Not so fast Zimwinkie, I want to be involved, youll need a co-worker on your future experiments.

Hogwash, you capture my formula, give it back to me!

No dear doctor I will not, and I got a pretty good idea where this is all leading to, it may take me sometime to figure it all out, but Im going to.

As the doctor was about to turn around and walk out the door, Doctor Zimwinkiesomehowfound the stren gth to jump out of bed and both of them now were standing in front of one another: Zimwinkie started strangling him; likewise, Hammernod started doing the same to Zimwinkie, and they both passed out, falling, and Hammernod hitting his head on the side of a table. When the nurses came in they now had two patients, and when Dr. Hammernod woke up, Zimwinkie was sitting in a chair by his side:

Hello Doctor Hammernod, said Zimwinkie.

Hello what, why am I here? he said with a demanding voice.

You dont remember? said Zimwinkie.

Remember what? I came to visit you at your house and found you almost dead on your floor, what happened to me?

[To my understanding, neither one ever recovered their memory loss, but Zimwinkie became very good friends with Dr. Hammernod thereafter. 10:57 PM; I made it.

See Dennis' web site: http://dennissiluk.tripod.com


Author:: Dennis Siluk
Keywords:: Chapter Story
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment