Thursday, September 15, 2011

Britney Spears is Not All Fluff

This paragraph was added because my article was rejected because it had an active URL in the first paragraph. Well, maybe that will do it.

I pulled up the official web site of Britney Spears because her name comes up so often in search engine keywords. The site is: http://www.Britneyspears.com/. This site is one of the most pleasant and best designed sites Ive visited. Of course it is only one out of a zillion, and Ive barely toughed the upper rim, but it is a great site to visit.

We see Britney as a very successful performer. I learned at her site that she is also a philanthropist. You can see the donations that her Britney Spears Family Foundation has made to Katrina hurricane relief including a grant to the Ochsner Clinic Foundation featured in one of my articles.

Britney is a new m other. You can read about Kevin and the baby at: http://www.Britneyzone.com/. The site says that the rumors that there is trouble in Britneyville with Kevin are just not true. Thats where heaven is!

I was glad to learn that.

Britney seems to like her body. She is not prone to over cladding. At her official site (given in the first paragraph) it says you can buy an autographed picture which will put money into Katrina relief.

I couldnt figure out how to do it.

Besides, my wife said that I couldnt do it.

I said, Its for hurricane victims!

She said, Who are you trying to kid!

All that stuff about ordering a pic is not true. I put it there for color. But I couldnt figure out how to buy a signed pic at the site even if I wanted one.

E-mail me if you figure out ho w to do it!

Well, I just checked the stats on this article. Ive got my 200 words.

CopyrightJohn T. Jones, Ph.D. 2005

John T. Jones, Ph.D. (tjbooks@hotmail.com)is a retired R&D engineer and VP of a Fortune 500 company. He is author of detective & western novels, nonfiction (business, scientific, engineering), poetry, etc. Former editor of international trade magazine. Jones is Executive Representative of International Wealth Success.

More info: http://www.tjbooks.com

Business web site: http://www.bookfindhelp.com (IWS wealth-success books and kits and business newsletters / TopFlight flagpoles)


Author:: John T Jones, Ph.D.
Keywords:: Britney Spears, Britney, Katrina, Hurricane relief, Ochsner Clinic, New Orleans, Britney Spears Fami
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment