Friday, August 12, 2011

Unique Story Writing and Sharing My Real Life Journey Transformation of a Butterfly

(A snap shot of my journey in life)

Hi! This is part of my Story. I've attempt to put it in a very unique form of Story to describe part of my journey in life. To make it an interesting Story and easy to understand I chose to use the transformation of a butterfly to explain my Story.

Let's begin the Story....

Is too comfortable here. It is so cozy, so warm, so enclosed and so contented. Less stress, less movement involved. I enjoy being here. I am so acquainted here.

As days go by, things begin to change

I begin to feel different. My physical body couldnt fit in anymore, it is getting a bit irritating, my emotion changes daily, so unpredictable. I begin to get depressed, I dont understand, I dont know when it started to happen, I dont understand the changes that took place. My mind cannot comprehend. It is so uncomfortable. I loved my comfort zone. I like the warmth. I love the peacefulness here. It is so quiet and relaxing here.

But I a m changing. Changing in to what? I dont know! I am afraid! It changes so fast I couldnt comprehend. I begin to search for my true self. Who am I? I read, I study to find out more about myself, what is happening to me? I thought I am a caterpillar, now something odd is happening to me. The change come too fast it frightened me, it caught me by surprise. I am not ready to change, I am not prepared for this.

I really dont understand, I react differently to situation as compare to the past. I see things differently. I think differently. I move differently. I respond differently.

My instinct told me that I need to break out from this place. I need bigger space to breathe. I need the extra space, here is getting a little uncomfortable for me. And yet I loved the familiarity. So afraid of the unknown. I am so confused! So frustrated, so scared, so afraid, so lonely walking through these changes. Please someone tell me what is happening???

Is this me? Can this be m e? Am I made to be like this? Is this my destiny? Is this who God want me to be? You meanTHIS IS ME???

I am getting so worried. Why am I so different now? Sometime I am just so moody, rude, angry and depressed. For not knowing how to respond to changes that took place and dont know why I felt the way I felt. Dont know why I changed so fast. I get so unfamiliar with myself. I am scared, what is happening to me! What am I becoming? What am I changing in to? I dont know what I am going to be. Changing in to something better or worse. I am afraid, am I turning into a strange creature? No one will like me anymore! No one will recognize me anymore even me, myself cant recognize my own self. I am scared!!! I cant catch up with the changes!!! Somebody tell me what is happening to me??? Help!!! O God what is happening? Are You there?

Strugglepushand push.errrrrr.it crack! I am free! This is a brand new place! This place is totally opposite from the old one. Everything her e is so big and the pace here is so much faster. Everything here seems to be more active. This place is so big I cant see the end. For a moment I am lost, I dont know where I am? I feel alienated, a sense of hopelessness came in. I dont know what to do here. Things look good here but I am so foreign to the environment here. I dont know how to fit in. Everything seems so strange to me.

I changed physically and with my physical change. I find myself respond to this new environment differently. As compare to the old day of how I would respond to things and situation around. My emotion changes too.

This place is so different. My new physical body is so different. I begin to enjoy the things I see, I begin to enjoyed the vastness of this place. This world is so full of colors, they were fresh, hot and vivid. They made you feel excited. The things I did here are just so different from my old comfort zone. Though the pace here is much faster than the old. But you can st ill feel the tranquility here. There is something pleasant and peaceful here. A different kinds of peace.

Once in awhile I do miss the old comfort zone. Sometime I do thought of going back there, it was so contented, and the pace is slow. But I enjoyed even more for being here.

I continued to discover more of my self and my destiny. Still searching to find out more and adjusting to the change. Learning how to use the new wings that grow on my body. Learning to adjust to my new physical and emotional changed. Getting to know how things function here. Following and abiding to the law of nature here. Is it a scary journey and yet is fun. I enjoyed the things I am doing here. It is something I loved to do and enjoy doing.

Something Ive been longing for. Yes! The sounds.!!! There is a sound coming from the place itself. There are no words. There is hardly even a tune. But it is, beyond comparison, the most beautiful sound I ever heard. It is so beautiful I could hardly bear it. And there are more sounds join by the other sound, more sounds combined than you could possibly count. They are in harmony but far higher up the scale: warm, tingling and silvery. I begin to join in the sound, I begin to dance with it, I join in the harmony, I begin to sing with it. Yes! This is what I been searching for. The song of my heart. I begin to realize Hei! I am made for this place! I am born to be here! This is where I belong! I love my new assignment, I enjoyed it so much, it is so enjoyable. My whole being is made for this. I belong here!

Yeah! I am transformed. I begin to enjoy the new me. It is so unique, so colorful and gorgeous. The change is really awesome. I dont know how it happened but I know God did it. I like this new me, is more real, is more free, is more bold, is more down to earth, I feel I am more refined and . no idea what is the rest of it? Still searching, still finding out more, observing myself, waiting for more to reve al as days goes by.

Till than, at least I know what I am made to be. I am a butterfly! Im no longer a caterpillar. I was once a caterpillar but now A BUTTERFLY!!!

This article was written by Faith Foo who has a passion for writing and communicating her Stories and a very unique way of writing. For more Stories, writing of her please visit www.faithfoo.com


Author:: FOO SIEW YUEN
Keywords:: Story, Stories, real life Story
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment