Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A fan of Elvis?!

From being a fan of Elvis Presley for 30 years I have spent hundreds and thousands of dollars on memorabilia. I can`t walk by a poster or t-shirt with Elvis. It`s like a magnet! After collecting all these memorabilies I have turned my office into my own Elvis space. This is where I can listen to my favorite music and have my keepsakes. I keep all my cd`s, t-shirts, all the souvernirs here and I love it. This is my den! The last souvernir I bought is a match box with photos of Elvis on the back and front. This is so easy to assemble yourself!

If you have someone in your family or some of your friends are a fan of a super star, and you`re in need of a little gift, make them a little memorabilia.

Find some nice photos of your/their favorite star on the internet or if you have some of your own. Cut the photos to fit match boxes and glue the photos on front and back. Make several boxes and put them in a container, a planter or coffe cup. Wrap it in cellofan, tie a b ow around the top and you have a perfect gift!


Author:: Edna Grondahl
Keywords:: Elvis Presley, Shopping, Women, home decor
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment