Thursday, June 16, 2011

UFO: The Siberian Shepherd

UFO: The Siberian Shepherd

At 7:17 AM on the Tuesday morning of June 30, 1908, a Siberian shepherd witnessed a climatic Explosion that sent a wind so strong that it blew him and his flock into Mongolia. Xrytspet from Fanton in G10009845788899990766 told me this Story. She said it is true.

The Siberian Shepherd

When the tribal people of the Kerulon River found the naked Siberian man with his sheep they called him which means man. He was hungry and very weak. They gave him horse blood to drink.

At first, thought it was soup made from beets but it didnt taste like the borsht of his native country. He then realized it was blood. He drank it anyway to regain his strength.

When was strong enough to stand, the Tribesmen decided that he needed a horse. They could make it a gift or they could trade a horse for five of his seventeen sheep. The discussion went on for several days. Taking five of the seventeen sheep would seriously handicap the man. A gift might be an insult to . Yet he had to have a horse in everyones opinion.

Not being able to make a decision, an old man of the tribe suggested that be given a young woman to marry. The young woman he had in mind was his granddaughter, , whom he had raised since her birth.

means money.

The young women had become when she turned seventeen years old and was still not married. This was because her grandfather said that he would pay any amount of money to the man that married her. But no man in the tribe wanted to marry the girl because she had six fingers on each hand and six toes on both feet. She was not desirable to the men even though she was clean and of great beauty.

This is what the old man said, If will marry my granddaughter, I will give him three Horses. Ask him if he will do it, but dont stand too close to him. He might kill you for suggesting it.

The Tribesman could not talk to but a young boy of the tribe named , which means horse, was able to communicate with .

The boy was an orphan who lived with his uncle. He didnt like his uncle because he was too mean to him. When blew in with his sheep from Siberia, asked him if he could live with him to get away from his uncle. nodded that he could.

The boy was very happy and ran to his uncle to see if it was okay. His uncle seemed very happy and agreed it would be for the best for because the boy ran the Horses too hard for their own good.

When was told to ask if he would marry , said to the elders of the tribe. I will ask if he will marry if you will loan me the fastest horse in the tribe. I want to be on that horse when I ask the question. I might have to run for my life.

The elders agreed and mounted up and rode out to see .

had his tent pitched on the river bank and his sheep grazed outside. was very happy with his surroundings. He didnt know exactly how he had got to this place, but he liked it.

reine d his horse and said, , will you take to wife if you also receive a fine horse to boot.

He was ready to spur the horse when said, Is the horse sturdy and fast.

assured him that the horse had good linage and that he would be very happy to have such a horse himself. said, She is a mare and will bare a fine colt soon. You will have lots of Horses and become a true Tribesman.

said, One horse is not enough. I wont marry that six-toed freak for one horse.

said, Did I say one horse? I meant two Horses.

said, You can leave now. I want three Horses.

said, Did I say only two horse? I meant three Horses.

said, Will I be able to stay here with your people and have good grass for my sheep?

assured him that was so.

said, Will I inherit all that her grandfather has?

assured him that was true to. He said, I told her grandfather that you would insist on that.

said, Will I be honored in the tribe like her grandfath er is? I dont want anyone laughing at me for marrying this freak you call a woman.

said, Ive been assured that you will be held in high regard for your sacrifice and not be shamed in any way.

said, I have but one more request. Will you take care of my sheep and the Horses for one year? I will be engaged in other activities.

said, I agree. Can I go tell the Tribesman that you agree to take to wife?

said, Ride on!

When left, went into his tent and laid beside who had been listening to all that was said.

She kissed and said, Did you get all that you wanted?

He said, Getting you would have been more than enough.

The End

Read about the Siberian Meteor at http://www.psi.edu/projects/Siberia/Siberia.html.

John T. Jones, Ph.D. (tjbooks@hotmail.com, a retired VP of R&D for Lenox China, is author of detective & western novels, nonfiction (business, scientific, engineering, humor), poetry, etc. Former editor of Ceram ic Industry Magazine. He is Executive Representative of IWS sellers of Tyler Hicks wealth-success books and kits. He also sells TopFlight flagpoles. He calls himself Taylor Jones, the hack writer.

More info: http://www.tjbooks.com

Business web site: http://www.aaaflagpoles.com


Author:: John T Jones, Ph.D.
Keywords:: Mongolia, Meteor, Siberia, Horses, Tribes, Mongols, Story, Explosion, Astronomy
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment