Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fired and Disabled Single Mom Starts Skin Care Line

Tempe, Arizona (PRWEB) October 5, 2005 I was fired over the telephone in late 2004; I was told I am disabled over the same telephone in 2005.

What is a girl to do?

Who am I? I am Cyndi Katel, your average single mother, disabled, no source of income I did something I always wanted to do but was afraid. People said I should not do it yet digging my heels and jumping onto the computer, I began working. After all, Oprah had an entire show on women who took the first step and became successful businesswomen. Therefore, I began Five Star Nights Anti-Aging Skin Care line in my kitchen, living r oom and on the computer with my daughters cheering me on.

So I jumped right in with both feet. Our Products are all Organic, holistic, and Natural and use the purest botanicals in formulation. Our Products do not contain any petrol. chemical, coal or man made synthetic chemicals. We do not use animal or human tissue in our Prod ucts. Those unlisted ingredients are allowed by the FDA and dont have to be listed due to propriety formulations! We make you look younger using Natural ingredients, by using plants and the way the plants work, and I have listed everything.

We made Five Star Nights Anti-Aging Skin Care line for people who wanted Natural SkinCare. People who believe in the environment, believe in Natural items, green businesses and an honest company. In addition, for people who believe in the power of Mother Nature plants and healing, these plants can help you look younger. Our Products actually do reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, do lighten brown spots, and do help heal the environmental damage to your Skin. I believe in the Product, it works.

Found the fountain of youth I do not know. This I know: the Products make me look a lot younger, got rid of the appearance of my wrinkles and lightened my heavily brown spotted sun damaged face, and did not harm my Skin in any way. I love it.

For additional information on the news, that is the subject of this release contact Cyndi Katel.

About Five Star Nights Anti-Aging Skin Care.

We began as a company believing in the environment. Being green, Natural, botanical, Natural Skin Care Products versus man made synthetic chemical choices. We do not use animal testing, animal or human tissue or buy Products that are tested on animals. We will never add synthetic colors, artificial fragrance or possible irritants. If fragrance is added, it will be noted on the Product. Otherwise, the Product fragrances are Natural which is fragrance-free. Great for people with sensitive Skin.

Contact:
Cyndi Katel, President
Five Star Nights
PH: 602-793-2416 FAX480-940-9650
http://www.fivestarnights.com
ckatel@fivestarnights.com

Cyndi Katel is the founder of Five Star Nights. Cyndi attended college as a single parent and graduated with honors while in her late 30's. I thank my mom Rigmore Katel for all her support during my college years as an older student studying pre-med. Cyndi began this company after being fired from her job due to her disability and saw this as one door closing and another door opening.

She and her daughters created Five Star Nights, an Organic Natural Anti-aging SkinCare line. My eldest daughter Misha is a vegetarian and insisted all items be vegan, so they are. Kristin is the computer expert. She and I both race to the computer as she chats with all her friends, acts in plays and movies. We created a new family business who will become the beauty company that tells you the truth.


Author:: Cyndi Katel
Keywords:: Skin,Care,Skin,Care,Natural,Products,Product,Anti aging,Organic,Anti aging Skin Care,Skin Care, Anti
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment