Monday, May 27, 2013

I Woke Up This Morning To This Email

Here's the message . . .

=======
Hallo Daegan!

I am a member of your company since two months, but I did not get anybody in my downline and therefore I am quitting now.
======

What an attitude for success, right?

The great Jim Rohn once said that the world is divided into two types of people, those that understand that in order to make a fire you have to feed it with wood and those that say just give me give me heat and then I'll add a little wood.

This person seems to be of the later variety.

You understand the fault in thinking that you should be given results and then you'll do a little work.

It goes against the laws of the universe!

Action leads to reaction.

If you want something in life you have to work for it.

There is no other way!

I wanted to bring this email to light just to illustrate that there are people out there that just don't grasp the basics.

You can try to help them and put th em on the right path, but in the end, from my own personal experience, most of the time it only ends up being a waste.

Further the great Jim Rohn says . . .

Everything magic in life is challenging, but once you understand the challenge and set to work on it the magic happens.

To me, network marketing is pure magic.

It gives you the opportunity to stamp your own ticket in life.

Once mastered, there is no greater reward than helping others realize their financial dreams while fulfilling your own in the process.

The challenge is How can you best do this in your own unique way?

But,

Once you figure this out and add a little wood to the fire the magic begins!

Daegan Smith is an Expert Internet Network Marketer. Learn How To Make $10,717 In Less Than a Week While Quickly And Easily EXPLODING Your Network Marketing Organization Without EVER Buying a Single Lead? ==> http://www.internetMlmsuccess.com ==> mailto:netMlmsuccess@aweber.com


Author:: Daegan Smith
Keywords:: internet network marketing, internet Mlm, network marketing, Mlm, home business, daegan smith
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment